So I don’t have enough of material to talk about one subject so I am going to hit on a bunch of things that I want to talk about.
1. Today I listened to music so I could download stuff to listen to for swimming. So I find this song called “Video Games” by Lana de Ray. So I get really excited thinking yeahhh, a song about video games, this is going to be awesome only to be disappointed that the song is definitely not about video games.
2. I am two completely different people. During normal times, this is what I am usually like:
During swim practice times, this is what I am like:
3. I like how I tell myself that I am going to do something over christmas break yet I know I won’t end up doing it. This is the list of shit I was supposed to do during christmas break.
- Read a book
- Learn Java
- Learn other languages
- Search for jobs
- Make more bracelets
- Practice Croatian
- Write more in blog and make youtube videos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…why do I do this to myself? You know what I did all break? Surf the internet, play video games, sleep, swim, sleep more, etc. Completely counterproductive. Next time I make a list, I should just make it, play video games, sleep, swim, waste countless hours on the internet. Then I’ll get the stuff that I want done since I will be doing the opposite of what I should be doing.
4. So today was my last (FINALLY) Christmas training practice of my life. I never will be forced to swim during Christmas ever again. I can now think of winter as a happy time of year instead of the most depressing part EVAR.
5. These are phrases that I use constantly.
- Jagoff – as in “quit bein’ a jagoff” or “you jagoff!”
- Lo siento – as in “Rachel, you need to do this all underwater.” “LO SIENTO, CAN’T DO.”
- Me gusta – as in “TEEN GIRL SQUAD!” “ME GUSTA”
- Do you remember – as in “Do you remember the time we got really drunk and ate macaroni and cheese in my bathtub? That was great.”
- *enter any expletive here* – as in “Oh that guy is just a fuckin jagoff, he doesn’t know what he’s talkin about.”
6. I was facebook stalking this guy the other day for my friend. So this stupid kid at my school that everyone says is soooooo gorgeous comes up on the comments. He had this gay lookin picture, so I look at it. Curiosity sweeps me, and I look at his information. Then, I find the most terrible thing ever.
THIS NERD LIKES THE STEELERS.
Stupid tan people who don’t know what prepositions are not allowed to like the Steelers. Okay, fine, yes, people from Pittsburgh are hard to understand and may or may not sound like they are stupid, but that doesn’t count. Then just think, another stupid idiot fan being obnoxious and making an ass out of himself to make all of the cool fans look bad.
…maybe I should reevaluate this.
7. And as one may guess now, I hate Tim Tebow now. I hope New England eats them alive. To be honest, I am kinda glad the Steelers didn’t make it because of all the injuries they had. They would have been embarrassed if they played New England. Anyway, Teblow, your time is up.
And I am so sick of this Christian bullshit. I am Christian, do I shove it in your face? No. This is one of those stupid publicity stunts that players pull so they get people to like them. Then like 3 years later you find out he owned a whore house and was staging dog fights in his basement (a la Vick). Okay maybe not that, but something down right shady. Like pirating illegal video games on his computer. Yeah, yeah, that’s down right horrible.
I am too tired for a good illegal imagination.