Lately while I’ve been in Macroeconomics or Accounting class, I’ve been thinking about what I want for Christmas.
And for once in my life, there’s nothing I can think that I want.
Well, duh, there’s plenty of things that I want but they are either:
- too expensive
- don’t exist in real life
- married/in relationships
Besides that point, this highly irregular for me to not want one particular item really bad. For example, my freshman year of high school, I begged and pleaded for my mom to buy me a Nintendo DS. I remember it was the end of November or around the beginning of December. I was like, “MOOOMMM I NEED THIS PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE buy me buy me buy me it!” And then she proceeded to tell me that I was fucking out my mind and that I need to grow up and I wasn’t going to get it. So then Christmas rolls around and I open all my gifts. No DS. 😦 I wasn’t too disappointed but then she was like “GUESS WHAT I HAVE A SURPRISE”. And then she went downstairs and she got a box. And I opened the box and DUN DUN DUN SURPRISE I got the DS! 🙂 I remember I played that thing day and night for like a week. hahaha Oooh good times.
Anyways, the point of the story is that there’s something that I want usually and sometimes I get it magically. You know that magic thing I was talking about earlier? It happens with other things than Steeler games. Speaking of which, those bastards are doing the reverse psychology shit on me. I don’t watch, you lose. I do watch, you win somehow when it was vice versa. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.
So I thought it would be fun for me to list some things for Christmas that are completely ludicrous.
RACHELLE’S CHRISTMAS LIST OF AWESOMENESSSSSSSS
- A Boyfriend: I am reminded about this because there’s this movie called A Boyfriend for Christmas or something stupid like that and every year my Dad tells me that movie is about my sister. haha
- A Time Machine: If I got this, I would promptly set it to June 21, 2011 and never come back. /end of story
- Have Nicki Minaj sing to me “Trey, I was like yo trey. Do you think you can buy me a bottle of rosay” in person: Explanatory.
- Be in a Popular YouTube Video: The only thing about this is that it would probably be one of me making an ass out of myself or one of those ones where I completely fail like Charlotte takes a Tumble.
- A Cat: The reason why this is ludicrous is because I can barely take care of myself let alone an animal. I need to get a robot cat that doesn’t eat or poop and all it does is hang out with me. That would be cool. Then when it gets annoying I can just turn it off. hahahaha
- Somehow in some freak accident, all the pools in the metro area are destroyed. Oooh, damn, I guess we can’t do Christmas training and damn, I guess we can’t swim. Oh well, I guess we can party now. 🙂