this is a question that I, Rachel, I have been asking myself since I decided that boys didn’t have cooties (7th grade, maybe?)
I have come to the conclusion that:
- I have a creeper chip embedded in my skin, kinda like a puppy does so that it doesn’t get lost. But instead of getting lost, it sends wavelengths to creepy guys saying “LOOK AT THAT GIRL PRIME FOR THE CREEPIN.”
- Maybe I’m the creeper and then they are creeping back on me like karma? I didn’t think leaving messages on guy’s answering machines breathing deeply was that bad. haha jk
- Finding guy on internetz + CAN I HAAZ YO NUMBA = Always ends up in a bad situation. Except for the Sarah guy, that ended up to be hilarious/10. 😄
- Bad creeper radar.
- The fact that I’m way too nice. I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings unless they really make me mad which is an entirely different story. For example, when this guy was all up in my grill at this party, I was like be nice blah blah blah. Instead of being nice, I need to be like HAY BOY GET OUTTA MY FACE…or probably just avoid them. Or pull my don’t make eye contact move.
- The fact that I wasted 10 minute listing this out.